- Members - Log in and check out the Member Notices area of the Members Only section of the web.
- The 2015 dues schedule and annual budget has been approved by the club membership at the January 13 meeting.
The membership application must be filled out and returned to Roger Wright (Club Secretary) by email or snail mail on an annual basis. This year it is especially important to turn in your form because we are using it to input member information into the club's new database. The database will be used to maintain an accurate club roster and record dues payments. The membership application can be downloaded here
The board wishes to thank all members that were able to make the meeting a successful and enjoyable social and business meeting.
- Don't miss the All RC Swap Meet & Indoor Fun Fly on January 24, 2015. Click here to see the flyer.
- For a great time join us at the 2015 Frozen Fingers Fun Fly on February 7, 2015 at the GBMAC flying field. Click here to see the flyer.
The GBMAC Board has established a policy that prohibits its members from participating in activities that are harmful to the interest of the club as a whole. The policy can be seen here (requires member login).
Help support the Green Bay Model Airplane Club by buying Gas & Gift cards good at either Kwik Trip or Grand Central Stations.
Ten percent of your purchase goes to the Green Bay Model Airplane Club. Example: Buy a $100 gift card receive a $100 card value and the club makes $10.
Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for your card purchase. Thank you for your suppor
Contact one of our club officers listed below.
They will be happy to assist you in finding an answer.
- Terry Van Laanen:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (920)-366-9394
- Dave Sauer:
- Vice President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Wright:
- Email: email@example.com